terms & conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘The School of Stuff’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is G2, 5 King Edwards Road, London E9 7SG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms of business
- We require payment in advance for all courses.
- Places on our classes are limited, so when booking, please check your diary carefully. If you cancel at least four weeks before the beginning of the course we will refund your payment, less an administration charge of £25.00. If you cancel less than four weeks before the start of the course, we cannot refund the course fee, but we can transfer your booking to someone else of your choice, or we can transfer your booking to the next similar session. If you are booking as a gift, please draw the recipient’s attention to our terms & conditions. We also offer Gift Vouchers, which are valid for all classes. If you have received a Gift Voucher please check the courses section of the website and let us know which class you would like to book.
- Occasionally we may need to cancel or re-schedule a class due to unavoidable circumstances. We will inform you within 48hrs and offer an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund. However, we will not be liable for any costs or expenses that may be incurred due to a cancellation.
- All items left in the studio between classes are at your own risk, and we take no responsibility for any damage or loss that might be incurred.